Camp Pre-Pitch is back for 2022 with enhancements to the campsite and improvements to the tents to make your festival trip that bit easier. Book now and turn up to find a pre-pitched tent ready for your weekend stay. Your pre-pitched tent will be waiting for you to arrive so you can get on with enjoying Camp Bestival to the fullest.
Need a little added comfort? You can also choose to add a bundle of sleeping bags and self-inflating mats. The Camp Pre-Pitch field will have hot showers, free phone charging and a pamper area with blow dryers, straighteners and mirrors. Less time setting up a tent = more time to have fun with all the family!
The newest addition to Camp Pre-Pitch, the Basic Bell Tent for up to 5 can comfortably accommodate 4 people with single airbeds or 5 people with roll mats. Bright and airy, these Basic Bell Tents will be empty and waiting for you to make them your home for fun filled weekend. Please note that Sleep Bundles cannot be added to the Basic Bell Tents.
Your Camp Pre-Pitch experience will include:
- Your choice of a 2, 4, 6 or 8-person pre-pitched tent, or the Basic Bell Tent for up to 5
- Dedicated warm showers and toilets
- Pamper area with blow dryers, straighteners and mirrors
- 24-hour campsite reception
- Free phone charging at reception
- A private campsite with dedicated security
When you’re ready to leave on the Monday, simply leave your tent for our staff to pack up for you. No more packing up on the Monday morning!
If you’d like to request to be pitched next to a friend who has also booked to stay in Camp Pre-Pitch, get in touch and we’ll try to facilitate your request: email@example.com. Please note that we cannot guarantee tents of different sizes will be next to each other.
Weekend Festival Tickets are not included in your Accommodation price. Anyone staying in Camp Pre-Pitch must also book Weekend Festival Tickets to be able to use the accommodation – you can choose to add these to your order during the purchase process.
- Camp Pre-Pitch is open from 10am on Thursday 28th July until midday on Monday 1st August 2022.
- All tents should be left for our staff to pack down at the end of the festival.
- Parking is not included in this package. It can be added on during the purchase process.
- All images are of expected delivered accommodations - but be advised final products are subject to some minor changes (for example in furniture colouring or exact layout) depending on exact availability.
- Teen, Child & Babe tickets bought with accommodation can only be used if an Adult is also attending with Camp Pre-Pitch accommodation.
- Each adult attending can accompany up to a maximum of 4 Teen/Child/Babe Ticket holders. All young persons aged 15-17 MUST be accompanied by an adult over the age of 30 - MUST be the parent, legal guardian or nominated guardian. All young persons aged 10-14 MUST be accompanied by an adult over the age of 26 - MUST be the parent, legal guardian or nominated guardian.
- Everyone staying in your Camp Pre-Pitch accommodation must have a Weekend Camping ticket to gain entry and only the advertised number of adults for your tent size can stay in the accommodation.
- Please note some noise caused by festival production/vehicles will be unavoidable.
- For questions or accessibility requirements – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. A full Information pack will be sent to you by email within 1 week of the event.