Due to the huge demand for Campervan and Caravan tickets which have all now sold out, we've opened a brand new Campervan/Caravan field – Clare Towers Campervans / Caravans - to the north of the festival site, next to the main festival car parks.
Please be aware, the size and layout of Lulworth Castle estate means we’re restricted in where we can add another campervan field, so our new field is roughly a ten minute longer walk from the main arena than the main General Campervan/Caravan Field, and to access you do need to enter and exit through the main campsite entrance. This has been reflected in the ticket prices:
For Campervans, it's £77.50 + booking fees and for Caravans and their cars, it's £87.50 + booking fees. Caravan tickets include a car parking space in an adjacent field. Book your space now...
- Pitches are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis and if you want to park next to friends with caravans/trailer tents, you will need to arrive together
- Cars will need to move to a separate car park for the duration of the event until departure from Camp Bestival on Sunday night/Monday morning
- There will be absolutely no re-entry to cars that leave Camp Bestival
- One car only per caravan/trailer tent (no exceptions)
- Campervans are allowed in the Caravan field - please buy a Caravan ticket
- You will be allowed 9 x 6 metres of space per campervan pitch to use for your caravan/trailer tent, awning and/or to accommodate your family's tents. You must ensure everything fits within the pitch markings.
- Also, please note that there will be no electricity or water hook-ups provided, however, there are waste disposal units for campervan/caravan toilets